- EU Agenda
The mission of directory is: the management and monitoring of the implementation process of the state budget, to ensure allocation of budgetary resources with effectiveness, efficiency and in an economic way.
This directory is organized into two sectors:
1. Economic services sector and infrastructure
2. Sector of social and administrative services.
Each sector is composed by the head of sector and three specialists.
Main functions of the Department of Budget Management and Monitoring are: 1. Managing the implementation process of the State Budget, to ensure the effective and efficient use of budgetary funds, as well as their distribution in accordance with macro-fiscal framework of the country and implementation capacities of the institutions.
2. Monitoring the Medium-Term Programming and Annual Budget process, by analyzing budget performance indicators in order to achieve the outputs and performance of planned activities.
3. Preparation of laws and regulations for the implementation of State Budget and monitoring their process of implementation.
The main products of this department:
1. Manual of the budget implementation.
2. Manual of monitoring budget expenditures based on products.
3. Periodic and annual reports of monitoring, based on the reports generated by the line ministries, in which is evidenced the progress and problems faced by the line ministries, as well as the recommendations for improvement of monitoring situation.
4. Laws and regulations that improve the utilization of public funds in an efficient and effective way.
5. Allocation of budgetary funds to the line ministries every year in accordance with the â€śAnnual Budget Lawâ€ť.
6. Breakdown of number of employees in full organic for all budgetary institutions in accordance with the Budget Law.
7. Review and analysis of the draft acts which require the reallocation of funds within the criteria set by the law.
8. Review of all laws and regulations prepared by the line ministries that have financial effects on state budget.
9. Examination of all the requests of budgetary institutions which affect the reserve fund, contingency fund and the fund of expropriation.
10. Analysis of progress of implementation of the budget according to economic and program classification.